ROGERSVILLE – Rep. Phil Roe announced he will send staff to hold office hours Thursday, Sept. 14 in Rogersville at the Hawkins County Courthouse, from 9:30 until 11:30 a.m.
Roe’s staff will be available to assist First District constituents.
Some areas that Roe’s district offices can be of assistance are:
- Social Security and disability for senior citizens;
- Financial aid and entrance to U.S. Service Academies for students;
- VA claims and military service problems for veterans;
- SBA loan applications, technical assistance and interpretation of federal regulations for small businesses;
- FMHA, FHA and VA home loan application problems for home buyers;
- Disaster assistance, regulation compliance and federal grant application problems for local government; and
- IRS tax problems for taxpayers.
For more information, contact Lani Short at (202) 225- 6356 or