Sunday, September 27, 2020
July 9, 1948
We just want to let you know
You mean the world to us.
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly.
The many things you’ve done,
All the times that you were there,
Help us know deep down inside
How much you really care.
Even though we might not say
We appreciate all you do,
Richly blessed is how we feel
Having a mother just like you.
Happy Birthday, Mom.
- Two more COVID-19-related deaths reported in Grainger County
- Domestic dispute leads to arrest
- C&C Firearms Safety offers handgun carry permit classes
- Golf scramble a success
- Senator Blackburn meets with county leaders
- Grainger students testing positive for COVID-19 reaches 17
- Lady Pioneers battle hard against tough opponents
- Grizzlies face unbeaten state champs
- Bean Station sets meeting agenda
- Penny Lynn Couch
Grainger County Business Directory 2020
- Fire reported north of St. Helena, evacuation orders for Deer Park area
- Sir David Attenborough gifts special fossil to Prince George
- While Sean Payton revels in Taysom Hill’s diverse skills, Matt LaFleur and Packers can only wonder what might’ve been
- Henry Cavill would 'love' to become James Bond
- Armie Hammer promised Sir Kenneth Branagh an English accent
- Teenage Eddie Izzard sneaked into studios
- Brian Cox promises 'even better' season of Succession
- Rose Leslie became less 'wired' in lockdown