Dr. Anthony Fauci says he would "settle" for a Covid-19 vaccine that's 70% to 75% effective, but that this incomplete protection, coupled with the fact that many Americans say they won't get a coronavirus vaccine, makes it "unlikely" that the US will achieve sufficient levels of immunity to quell the outbreak.
- Black Fox Bridge named to ETPA’s list of endangered heritage sites
- Clay appointed assistant principal at Washburn School
- Tennessee Stix takes second in Stars and Stripes Classic
- St. John Paul II hires pastoral associate
- Draft FY 2020-21 budget approved for County Commission review
- Where to find local summer entertainment
- Stratton resigns as teacher, coach at Washburn
- Total COVID-19 cases in Grainger County reaches 35
- Victim reunites with rescue workers 48 years after deadly crash
- Cabbage named 2020 Woman of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Grainger County Business Directory 2020
- NCAA rules that Missouri baseball and softball bans will not carry over to 2021 season
- Tennessee counties begin to mandate masks after Lee's executive order allowing it
- Rebecca Black: I feel pressure to label my sexuality
- Matt Reeves signs TV deal with Warner Bros.
- Rial says he won’t require masks for residents 'at this point'
- As training camps approach amid COVID-19, Packers CEO Mark Murphy knows ‘time is no longer on our side'
- Missouri wide receiver enters the transfer portal
- Sir Michael Caine to front storytelling podcast series
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Grainger Today e-Editions
Would you like to receive an email anytime a new e-edition is available? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!