Grainger Today is an award-winning weekly newspaper serving Grainger County and its surrounding areas, in East Tennessee. A member of the Tennessee Press Association, the newspaper is published each Wednesday.
The first issue of Grainger Today was published September 1, 2004. The company began with a philosophy to serve the community by being the source for all local news. Grainger Today continues to operate with that philosophy, and has a mission to provide relevant, accurate, interesting information to readers.
Grainger Today began as a free, tabloid-size newspaper and has grown into a full-size broadsheet newspaper with quality, full color on every page, making it unique compared with other newspapers in the region.
The newspaper staff is comprised of talented professionals who are members of the community and have a vested interest in providing the best possible coverage of area news.
In addition to its weekly newspaper, Grainger Today also publishes The Grainger County Business & Industry Directory, annually.
- Six active COVID-19 cases reported in Grainger County
- Smith-Reagan Funeral Home introduces new staff
- 20th annual Memorial Ride honors sacrifice
- Aunt B’s Ice Cream offers ice cream and smiles
- Proctor & Gamble coupons inside today
- EMS convalescent transports discussed
- Sunfresh Produce and Service Center to offer one-stop shopping
- Mayor says budget creation will be as difficult as last year
- Attempted evasion leads to arrest
- Tornado-shaped cloud appears in Rutledge
Grainger County Business Directory 2020
- Amid civil unrest, Packers players speak out, hope for change
- 'I am strong and fearless': Ashley Graham on empowering motherhood
- Jade Thirlwall feared not being 'popular' because of her heritage
- Frost plays down competitive advantage, points to safety as chief concern as players return
- Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren announces anti-hate, anti-racism coalition
- Tennessee House passes Second Amendment sanctuary resolution
- Trump: U.S. military to be deployed if states, cities can't stop protest violence
- Mark Edwards: Dye's legacy reverberates in Auburn-Alabama annual game
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Grainger Today e-Editions
Would you like to receive an email anytime a new e-edition is available? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!